The Balearic Island’s Port Authority
First of all Ports authority for five ports ws assigned to the Balearic Island’s Port Authority by Royal Decree in 1590/92. The five ports include Palma de Mallorca, Alcudia, Mahon, Ibiza and La Savina in Formentera. Most noteworthy is that all five ports are over 1,000 years old !
The Balearic Island’s Ports Authority
For a long period, Ports Authority was managed under different local bodies. Furthermore, it was not until the 19th century that they were brought under under the Spanish Ministry of Development. The ports reported directly to the Ministry at first and then via the Ministry’s own bodies.
TO VIEW SHIPS IN PORT CLICK ON ANY OF THE FIVE IMAGES
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW LIGHTHOUSES IN THE BALEARICS
ELECTRONIC SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE PORT
- The Port Authority provides access to a payment system to pay for their services
- Provision of Information and administrative services
- Download the Electronic Billing Management Application to receive electronic invoices
- To make complaints, suggestions, and requests for information click here
- Access to the bulletin board for news and also information under the following areas:
- All public sector contracting bodies have access to electronic advertising. This also means public sector contractors can advertise themselves. Consequently, because of this, the contractor also makes themselves open to more contracts. Furthermore Requests for Information and Requests for Tender can also be made through the system. In addition, the system also helps the contractor create and integrate their profiles in to this system. Finally the contractor can administrate the process through their admin panel.
- The Personal Zone “My Portal” is a personalized zone. This is where you track any of the above that you have used. In addition, access to the Personal Zone is via secure password authentication.
- You also have access to a search engine for information and also services you are looking for
- Finally you can also register your company with the ports authority through this system