The port de Cala Figuera is located in the municipality of Santanyí, on the southeast coast of the island of Mallorca.
Its activity is mainly fishing, although it also houses a relevant recreational fleet.
It is a small port, but with a lot of charm and totally integrated in to its surroundings.
Currently, the port has 111 berths, 9 of which are intended for passers-by.
- AddressC / Moll 9 07659 Santanyí
- LocationMallorca, Port de Cala Figuera
- Tagscoast, fishing, island, mallorca, passers-by, port berths, Port Cala Figuera, Port de Cala Figuera, Port Majorca, Port Mallorca, Ports Majorca, Ports Mallorca, recreational fleet, Santanyí
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
|Max. Length||15 Metres|
|Number of Moorings||115|
|Showers||Yes||Seamanship||8 a.m. to 6 p.m. off season and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. in season|
|Gym / Spa||No||Parking||Yes|
|Laundry||No||Accepts Credit Card||Yes|
|Fire Extinguishers||Yes||Sea School||No|
|Quay Waiting||Yes||Social Club||No|
|Wi – Fi||No||Club Restaurant||No|
In order to qualify as having a service:
It is not necessarily the port who is an owner of a Travelift or a crane, but they must at least have access to one.
We consider they have access to supermarkets if they are less than 10 minutes from the port / hospitals and primary care centres if they are less than 15 minutes from the port.
We consider they can offer diving services if they are able to order one.