The port consists basically of two docks, one sheltered from the outer and one inner dyke. It is protected by the shelter dam of the Sailing Club and by the old inner dam, which is composed of two parts: The Levante, with facilities under direct management of the Administration.
For the location of the opening from the high sea during the day, we can see the Cap de sa Mola. The Cap is very prominent and cuts to the peak with an imposing cliff, which is crowned by a modern lighthouse. The lighthouse’s column is painted with white and black bands on a white turret. It is more than one hundred meters in height In the vicinity of this cape you can already appreciate the beacon of the dock, which is sheltered by the harbor of Andratx. The harbour is identified by the conical tower of ashlar. During the night, the lights of both maritime signals are used in Cap de sa Mola with groups of white flashes as indicated by light No. 35170 of the book. In the nose of the outer dike groups of red flashes according to light number 35190 of said book.
- AddressC / Explanada Llonja s / n Plaça de Sa Llonja 07157 Andratx
- CategoryPorts, Yacht Clubs
- LocationAndratx, Mallorca
- Tagsbeacon, beacon of the dock, cap de sa mola, cape, cliff, conical tower of ashlar, dam, dock in andratx, dock in mallorca, docks, docks in the balearic islands, docks in the mediterranean, dyke, groups of red flashes, groups of white flashes, harbor, harbor in andratx, harbors in the balearic islands, harbours in mallorca, harbours in the mediterranean, high sea, inner dam, Levante, light No. 35170, Light number 35190, lighthouse, lighthouse colomn, lighthouse in andratx, lighthouses in mallorca, lighthouses in the balearic islands, lighthouses in the mediterranean, maritime signals, modern lighthouse, port, Port d'Andratx, port in andratx, ports, ports in mallorca, ports in the balearic islands, ports in the mediterranean, sailing club, shelter dam, tower of ashlar, turret, white turret
- Mon9 am - 8 pm in season - 9 am to 5 pm off season
- Tue9 am - 8 pm in season - 9 am to 5 pm off season
- Wed9 am - 8 pm in season - 9 am to 5 pm off season
- Thur9 am - 8 pm in season - 9 am to 5 pm off season
- Fri9 am - 8 pm in season - 9 am to 5 pm off season