First of all through restoration, Marina Ibiza is now a next-generation harbour. The harbour offers exclusivity and an elegant design complements the distribution of its facilities and moorings.
Marina Ibiza has spacious moorings for sale and rent for boats up to 60m. Furthermore the harbour can also accommodate megayachts of greater length.
Most noteworthy renovations include:
- Access to boats via timber fingers
- Berthside refuelling points for superyachts
- 24h surveillanced parking for increased security.
- There are also numerous green spaces in both the pontoons and the entry Boulevard turning the port into a pleasant oasis.
The north dock, is the most sheltered area of the harbour for small and medium sized vessels. In addition the noth dock provides access to the dry dock. Guardiennage, Repairs and haul-out works are all provided on the dry dock. The south dock is the harbour’s most exclusive area and has slips for large vessels where megayachts moor. In between both docks is the entry boulevard leading to the harbour’s shopping and social area. This is also where the offices and also the Harbour Master’s building are found.
Moorings and Berths in Marina Ibiza
Discover a port where mooring your boat will be a privilege. Marina Ibiza both sells and rents berths for superyachts and megayachts. In addition a full range of exclusive services are offered and also unique leisure facilities.
In addition to the basic boat moorings supplies Marina Ibiza has special and unique services. So, for example:
- Bilge and sewage pumping to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness of the water.
- Berthside refuelling for large yachts.
Marina Ibiza’s private boat moorings bring with them an unbeatable quality of service.
Blue Flag for Boats
The Blue Flag symbolizes the Marina’s commitment to meeting the most stringent criteria. Consequently health and safety are core pillars. This includes cleanliness and environmental management. Furthermore, information on environmental care for clients is available.
Marina Ibiza has won this award for its steady work to keep the waters of the Mediterranean clean. Also to promote good practices amongst its users through year-round environmental awareness-raising activities and campaigns.
- Berths & Moorings for sale
- Berths & Moorings for rent
- Berth management
- Shop units, bar and restaurant
- Refuelling (2 independent stations) with high-flow nozzles
- Boat bailing-out service
- 24-hour professional services for sailors and diver service
- Harbour Master Service
- Dry Dock with forklift for overwintering, repairing and refitting boats of up to 10 tonnes
- Reception dock
- Social Club
- Toilets / Showers / Changing Rooms / Launderette
- First-aid station, treatment room and doctor service
- Shopping area with chandlers and nautical services.
- Latest-generation firefighting network and services
- Wifi (wireless broadband Internet communications network)
- 24-hour security
- Guarded car park
- Caretaking and guarding of boats
- Access points to the facilities controlled by magnetic swipe cards
- CCTV surveillance
- Permanent monitoring on VHF 9/16
- Selective Collection of refuse
- Collection of bilge and sewage
- Management areas for polluting waste
General Berthside Services:
- Moorings for boats of up to 60 m, being able to accommodate megayachts of greater length.
- Drinking water
- Electrical power of 32, 62, 125, 250 and 400 amps (220/380V)
- Parking and 24h surveillance
- Television (local and international channels)
- Internet (WiFi)
- Pumping of sewage
- Berthside refuelling for large vessels (over 25 metres and up to 55 metres long)