The port consists basically of two wharfs sheltered by an external and internal dyke. This creates a sheltered dam for the facilities of the sailing club. The old inner dyke is composed of two parts; one occupied by the facilities direct administrative management.
The location of the mouth at high tide is the Cap de Sa Mola. A very imposing cliff crowned by a modern lighthouse. Black and white bands are painted on the column with a white turret more than one hundred metres in height. In the immediate vicinity of the cape you can appreciate the beacon of the dock shelterered by the Port de Andratx recognised by its trunk-conical tower construction. For location at night, maritime light signals from both serve in Cap de Sa Mola with groups of white flashes according to the light number 35190 from said book.
- AddressMoll Vell s / n 07470 Pollença
- CategoryPorts, Yacht Clubs
- LocationMallorca, Port de Pollenca
- Tags35190, cap de sa mola, cape, cliff, Club Nàutic Port Pollença, dam, dock, dyke, high tide, light signals, lighthouse, mallorca, maritime, port de andratx, Port Majorca, Port Mallorca, Port Pollença, Ports Majorca, Ports Mallorca, sailing, sailing club, wharf
- Mon8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Tue8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Wed8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Thur8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Fri8 am - 9 pm in season 9 am to 6 pm off season
- Sat9 am - 1 pm
|Max. Length||14 Metres|
|Max. Draft||3 Metres|
|Max. Beam||5 Metres|
|Number of Moorings||6 on line|
|Radio Channel||8 VHF|
|Showers||Yes||Seamanship||8 am to 6 pm off season 8 am to 8 pm in season|
|Ramp||Yes||Fuel Station||Professionals Only|
|Gym / Spa||No||Parking||No|
|Laundry||Yes||Accepts Credit Card||Yes|
|Fire Extinguishers||Yes||Sea School||No|
|Crane||Weight ?||Commercial Dock||No|
|Travelift||Weight ?||Dry Dock||No|
|Quay Waiting||No||Social Club||No|
|Wi – Fi||No||Club Reastaurant||No|
In order to qualify as having a service:
It is not necessarily the port who is an owner of a Travelift or a crane, but they must at least have access to one.
We consider they have access to supermarkets if they are less than 10 minutes from the port / hospitals and primary care centres if they are less than 15 minutes from the port.
We consider they can offer diving services if they are able to order one.